May Is Blossoming!
Happy summer, residents! We hope that you’ve been enjoying our newly renovated amenities and have been taking advantage of them to study and hang out with friends. We also hope to be opening our fitness center this month, so stay tuned for more information. We have a lot of great events coming up this month where you can meet some of our newest CAs! Best of luck on finals, and we hope that you have a great summer!
- Summer is here, and so is the heat! Remember to keep your A/C set between 74 and 78 degrees to limit utility overages.
- Please remember that pets that haven’t been approved through the office are not allowed on the property! If you have any questions about possibly bringing a pet, please contact the office.
- Remember to lock your doors, turn off your lights, set your A/C to 78, and take out the trash if you and your roomies are going to be out of town for a while.
- Come to the office if you have any issues, and we’ll be happy to put in a work order for you.
Reminders & Updates
We can’t wait to see you at some of our summer events as you blow off some steam from the spring semester! We’ve got DIY Bath Bombs and Painting with Bob Ross for all you do-it-yourselfers. If you’re looking for free food, be sure to stop by the Ice Cream Social and everyone’s favorite, Waffle Wednesday. And definitely don’t forget about our annual Cinco de Mayo party (this year on May 4), where we’ll have all the tacos you can eat and a chip dip competition!
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
A Guide to Summer — Tuesday, May 1 — Check your mailboxes to find a special guide that your CAs have put together just for you, with everything from helpful tips to fun recipes!
DIY Bath Bombs — Wednesday, May 2 from 7–8 p.m. — Come out to the clubhouse and relax after finals by making some bath bombs!
Northgate Lakes Presents: Dungeons & Dragons — Thursday, May 3 from 5:30–8 p.m. — Come to the clubhouse where we’ll be continuing the story of the Curse of Strahd! For new or veteran players.
Cuatro de Mayo: A Cinco de Mayo Celebration — Friday, May 4 from 1–4 p.m. — Join us at the front pool for some Latin music and a full-service taco bar! We’ll also have a chip dip competition, so bring your best guac, salsa, queso, or whatever you like to dip your chips in!
Don’t Forget About Your Mama! — Monday, May 7 from 6:30–8 p.m. — The week before Mother’s Day, let’s get together and give her something from the heart! Come to the clubhouse and create a handmade Mother’s Day card for that wonderful lady!
Rocket League Game Night — Friday, May 11 from 6:30–8 p.m. — Come hang out in our new multimedia room and enjoy the glory of playing an intense game of Rocket League.
Summer School Supplies — May 14–18 — Stop by the front office during office hours and get some school supplies for the summer semesters!
Ice Cream Social — Thursday, May 17 from 7–8:30 p.m. — Meet one of our newest CAs and make some new friends while eating ice cream by the front pool!
Waffle Wednesday — Wednesday, May 23 from 9–11 a.m. — Come out to the clubhouse for free waffles!
Painting with Bob Ross — Wednesday, May 30 from 7–8:30 p.m. — Another favorite is back! Come watch an episode of Painting with Bob Ross in the clubhouse and paint along. You’ll even get to meet one of our new CAs!