Hello, Northgate Family!
We want to wish you a happy end to the semester, and we hope you finish strong during finals week — special congratulations to all of those graduating this May! Make sure to come out to all of our events to unwind and de-stress before your tests. We’re looking forward to housing you for another year, but we’re filling up quickly, so make sure to renew in the office as soon as possible!
Maintenance Tips or Special Highlight
- Close your doors and windows tightly when the A/C is on.
- Make saving automatic: Set your thermostat fan switch to “auto” to save energy. Leaving it in the “on” position keeps air running constantly.
- Block the sun from overheating your home by using shades, blinds, and drapes.
- Open interior doors so that cooled air flows freely throughout your home.
- Use ceiling fans to cool off for less. Ceiling fans use no more electricity than a standard light bulb. However, be sure to turn fans off when you leave — they only cool people, not rooms.
- Raise the temperature on your thermostat by a few degrees to save on your cooling costs.
Reminders & Updates
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, and late fees begin on the 5th. On the 5th, it is $35, and every day after that goes up by $5. If you have any questions regarding your rent or your account, please contact the office, and we’ll be happy to help you out!
Make sure that all visitors park in the visitors’ parking lot, or they will be towed!
Have a lockout after hours or a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at 407-366-7474. You’ll be connected to our live answering service that will then connect you to the Community Assistant or Maintenance Staff on call that will help you out. *All after-hour lockouts are $25.*
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congrats from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being successful takes effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
We hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities we offer to connect with neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Whether you’re graduating, taking summer classes, or starting a summer internship, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. This summer, take the following steps to avoid stress and ensure your continued success as a Campus Advantage resident:
- If you’re going to be gone, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Let us know if you’re going to be gone so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- Got some free time? We’ll continue hosting some great events all summer, so make sure to join us! Don’t forget to get outside and enjoy all of our amenities that might have been forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to the management office about possible openings on our CA team! All current and future residents are encouraged to apply through our national recruiting page at www.CommunityAssistant.com.
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year, don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you don’t miss out. Stop by and see us in the management office today to re-sign your lease or to get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow us on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Movie Night — May 4 @ 7:30 p.m.
May the fourth be with you! Join us in the clubhouse to watch Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope on Star Wars Day!
End-of-Semester Ice Cream Cool Down — May 6 @ 3:30 p.m.
Come out and grab some ice cream to celebrate the end of the semester! The fun will last until supplies run out!
Mother’s Day DIY Coasters — May 7 @ 7:30 p.m.
Come make some coasters in the clubhouse to give your mom a homemade Mother’s Day gift!
Waffle Wednesday — May 13 & 27 @ 9:00–11:00 a.m.
Join us in the clubhouse for some delicious waffles, and start your day on the right foot!
National Chocolate Chip Day! — May 15
Grab some yummy treats in the office in honor of National Chocolate Chip Day!
Puppy Play Date — May 17 @ 4:00–5:00 p.m.
Bring your fur babies out to the dog park for Yappy Hour, where they can play with other dogs from around the community!